Secure workloads across hybrid clouds including Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure offers convenience and cost savings. However, you still need to follow security, privacy and compliance rules, as well as best practices, for protecting data. Further, you need rapid data mobility across all clouds you currently use and those in your future, a need which can be compromised with cloud-vendor-specific encryption solutions.
Advanced Encryption with Comprehensive Key Management
Effective, secure use of cloud services involves an increasing number of decisive moments, such as when you consider using sensitive data in any cloud. You can rely on Thales to secure your digital transformation. Thales advanced encryption and centralized key management solutions give you protection and control of data stored on your premises, Microsoft Azure, and other cloud providers. Thales technology enables you to:
- Avoid cloud vendor encryption lock-in and ensure the data mobility you need while you efficiently and securely spread workloads and data across multiple cloud vendors, including Microsoft Azure, with centralized, independent encryption management
- Take secure advantage of Azure Key Vault with a centralized key management solution that spans multiple clouds
- Identify attacks faster with data access logging to industry leading SIEM applications
- Reduce or eliminate risks arising from compromised credentials with advanced encryption including privileged user access controls
- Architect applications for the cloud with built-in security using vaultless tokenization with dynamic data masking
Bring Your Own Advanced Encryption to Microsoft Azure
If you’re 100% Microsoft Azure-based with stringent data security controls, or if you’re running hybrid clouds with data distributed across your on-premises private cloud, multiple cloud providers, and on Microsoft Azure, you need an advanced data encryption solution. Vormetric Transparent Encryption protects your files and databases stored anywhere, including Microsoft Azure, without any changes to applications, databases, infrastructure or business practices.
Accelerated PCI-DSS Compliance
Vormetric Tokenization with Dynamic Data Masking secures and anonymize sensitive assets for simplified PCI-DSS compliance. And it’s easy to add policy-based dynamic data masking to applications. The Vormetric Tokenization Server is available in the Azure Marketplace.
AWS Encryption Key Management
Organizations that cannot bring their own encryption can still follow industry best practices by managing keys externally using the CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager, which leverages cloud provider Bring Your Own Key API’s to reduce both key management complexity and reduce operational costs. You can deploy CipherTrust Cloud Key Manager on premises or instantiate it in the Azure Marketplace.
Centralized, secure key management
For more information, download the solution brief.